September 2020 Update
Howdy friends! After much thought and consideration, our team has made the very difficult decision to suspend operation for the remainder of 2020. We will miss seeing each of you, but our highest priority is the safety of our guests and our team.
Group Events at The Rock Ranch!
If you’re searching for great group event ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Offering wide open spaces, we can accommodate your group, especially during COVID-19*.
Hosting incredible company picnics, team building retreats, corporate meetings, Christmas parties with a drive-thru light experience, and family reunions is our specialty at The Rock Ranch. Our 1,500-acre working cattle ranch was created by the late Chick-fil-A Founder, S. Truett Cathy, and is now owned by the Cathy family. And just like Chick-fil-A, our staff is known for providing second-mile service. It’s what sets us apart. The Rock Ranch property is stunning, and our facilities are spacious, pleasant and clean. We also are able to create corporate gift boxes, employee incentive packages, and employee gift packages to help you honor clients and employees.
In recent year, major employers – including GEICO, Caterpillar, Discount Tire, and AFLAC – have all hosted very successful company picnics at The Rock Ranch.
Private group events can experience the following outstanding services, amenities and attractions for a full day of fun on the farm.
- Facilitated team building activities
- Designated “Amazing Day Coordinator”
- Turn-key event hosting – company picnic family days, Christmas parties, team building, family reunions, and corporate meetings
- Catering and space for groups from 7 to 7,000 guests
- Deliciously catered meals such as homegrown hamburgers, Chick-fil-A sandwiches, homemade kettle chips and blackberry cobbler
- Beautiful event space in Truett’s Barn, a 23,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled facility (or covered outdoor pavilion)
- 25+ attractions and games including locomotive train rides, pony rides, zip lines, petting zoo, carousel, paddle boats, cornhole games, rock wall climb, jumping pillow, fishing, sand court volleyball, hay rides, horse shoes, and so much more.
- Book extra entertainment like live music/concerts, magic shows, firework shows, archery, and closest to the pin golf competitions
- Shopping in The Country Store for Georgia Grown goodies, souvenirs and The Rock Ranch beef
New Ways to Help Keep You Safe and Healthy
To heed the direction of federal, state, and local organizations, we have adjusted the way guests visit the ranch and we think guests may enjoy the new options even more. We’ve added multiple new hand sanitizing stations, we’ve spaced tables in the café seating areas and taken other precautions to ensure social distancing. We are not requiring our guests to wear masks, but our staff preparing food and working closely with guests will. To view a comprehensive list of safety measures, click here.
*Page Images are Pre-COVID-19.