The Rock Ranch is ideal for getting the entire family together, no matter how large your group. Whether its Family Reunions, Class Reunions or even Church Homecomings, our wide open spaces and loads of activities for all ages offer the perfect setting to reconnect and make lasting memories. From tons of food to loads of fun, The Rock Ranch can handle all of the details. After all, Growing Healthy Families is what we’re all about!
Families can enjoy the following outstanding services, amenities and attractions for a full day of fun on the farm.
- Designated “Director of Fun/Event Planner”
- Deliciously catered meals in Truett’s Barn, a beautiful 23,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled facility (or covered outdoor pavilion)
- More than 35 attractions and games including locomotive train rides, pony rides, zip lines, petting zoo, carousel, pedal boats, corn hole games, rock wall climb, jumping pillow, fishing, sand court volleyball, archery, hay rides, horse shoes, magic shows, and so much more.
- Tiny Town, a wildly popular village of themed playhouses
- U Pick berry experiences
- Shopping Georgia grown produce and home-grown beef in The Rock Ranch Farm Market
Centrally located near Atlanta, McDonough, Macon, Columbus, and Lagrange, The Rock Ranch is one of the best family reunion ideas and places to visit in Georgia! We are happy to accommodate groups of any size and will work with you and your budget.
Please give us a call at (706) 647-6374 to arrange your next Family Reunion, Class Reunion or Church Homecoming!