If you’re searching for great company picnic ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Hosting incredible company picnics is our specialty at The Rock Ranch. Our 1500 acre working cattle ranch was created by the late Chick-fil-A Founder, S. Truett Cathy, and is now owned by the Cathy family. And just like Chick-fil-A, our staff is known for providing second-mile service. It’s what sets us apart. The Rock Ranch property is stunning, and our facilities are spacious, pleasant and clean.
Major employers including GEICO, Caterpillar, Discount Tire, and Interface have all held very successful company picnics at The Rock Ranch in recent years.
Company employees and their families can enjoy the following outstanding services, amenities and attractions for a full day of fun on the farm.
- Designated “Amazing Day Coordinator”
- Deliciously catered meals such as BBQ sandwich meals, ranch hamburgers, Chick-fil-A, and southern favorites like homemade kettle chips and homemade blackberry cobbler
- Beautiful event space in Truett’s Barn, a beautiful 23,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled facility (or covered outdoor pavilion)
- More than 35 attractions and games including locomotive train rides, pony rides, zip lines, petting zoo, carousel, pedal boats, corn hole games, rock wall climb, jumping pillow, fishing, sand court volleyball, archery, hay rides, horse shoes, magic shows, and so much more.
- Tiny Town, a wildly popular village of themed playhouses
- Live Music/Concerts
- Impressive Fireworks show over the lake
- U Pick berry experiences
- Shopping Georgia grown produce and home-grown beef in The Rock Ranch Farm Market
Company employees will spend an exciting day making special memories with their families and colleagues; not lost in an overwhelming crowd.
Centrally located near Atlanta, McDonough, Macon, Columbus, and Lagrange, The Rock Ranch is one of the finest destinations in Georgia for a group picnic! We are happy to accommodate groups of any size and will work with you and your budget. We will also carefully customize your event to meet the needs and interests of your corporate culture.
Call us at at 706-647-6374 for more information on scheduling and customizing your event.
Saturdays are prime days and available dates book quickly. For ALL events, we are an alcohol-free facility.