Country Christmas Nights at Truett’s Barn
Open Dates: December 9, 15, 16, 22, 23 (NOT Open on Sunday)
Open Times: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Must purchase Country Christmas Nights General Admission ticket to access barn.
Families are invited to experience Polar Express inspired train rides, photos with Santa and his sleigh, activities in Santa’s Workshop and more! Perhaps a relaxing, country Christmas evening sounds better to you – visit Truett’s Barn for a hot meal, fresh-baked goodies, Christmas shopping from our Farm Market items, and festive holiday music. Ticket prices for Country Christmas Nights are listed below.
General Admission | $5.00/guest (plus tax)
– Tractor/Trolley ride through more than 1 mile of Christmas lights
– Entry to the Country Store; gifts and dinner available for purchase
– Visit with Santa in his sleigh, bring your own camera for photos
Santa’s Workshop | $12.00/guest (plus tax)
– Santa’s Workshop: Christmas cookie decoration station, story time with an elf, and letter to Santa station, face painting, and keepsake ornament station. *This experience does not include general admission
Christmas Express Train Ride | $8.00/guest (plus tax)
– Ride through the farm on the Christmas Express train through dancing light shows and a snowflake tunnel! Inspired by the Polar Express. *This experience does not include general admission. Select your time slot when you purchase your tickets!
No Refunds. No Rain-checks. Locomotive Train Ride is Not Wheelchair Accessible.