Drive-Thru Christmas Lights
The Rock Ranch invites families to drive through more than a mile of magical Christmas lights on the farm. This tradition started nine years ago when the late S. Truett Cathy, Founder of Chick-fil-A and The Rock Ranch, purchased a truck load of lights from Lowes and Home Depot during an “After Christmas” sale. He thought folks would enjoy an affordable opportunity to drive through beautifully lit Christmas scenes. This growing lights display gets better and better each year.
Options for Drive-Thru Christmas Lights
- Thurs., Nov. 24 – Wed., Nov. 30 – Cost: FREE: Donations Accepted
- Thurs., Dec. 1 – Thurs., Dec. 8 – Cost: $5.00/Vehicle $20.00/Bus (includes tax)
- Sun., Dec. 11 – Thurs., Dec. 15 – Cost: $5.00/Vehicle $20.00/Bus (includes tax)
- Sun., Dec. 18 – Cost: $5.00/Vehicle $20.00/Bus (includes tax)
- Tues., Dec. 20- Saturday Dec. 31 – Cost: $5.00/Vehicle $20.00/Bus(includes tax)
Drive-thru Times: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Please Note: Our Drive-thru option is not available on the dates listed below, but wagon rides, train rides, Santa’s workshop, dinner and much more will be available for families to enjoy:
December 9, 10, 16, 17, & 19, Click here to learn more about Country Christmas Nights at The Rock Ranch!